The benefits of spaying, neutering and vaccinating feral cats are numerous. By implementing our TNR program in Elyria and North Ridgeville, we are not only able to improve the lives of thousands of cats – but overwhelmed members of our community as well.
We are able to
- Decrease the size of feral cat colonies
- Improve the lives of female cats who are over burdened with the cycle of constant pregnancy and delivery
- Decrease stressful intact male cat behavior such as vocalization, fighting, marking and territory guarding
- Vaccinate cats against rabies, keeping the cats and our communities healthier
- Humanely control stray cat populations in a way that’s proven to work
- Educate, engage and empower the residents of of local cities and of our volunteers who assist us
If you have any questions or are looking for more information regarding our TNR program, please email us or call our Field Agents at (440) 322-4321 ext. 224
You must be logged in to post a comment.